Re: [Gtg] GTG development/community ecosystem

Quick mail:
I've cleaned up GTG blueprint. I don't think that that is a good place
for discussing (there is only a "whiteboard" were everybody writes in
the same textbox, which will be really messy). It's a good place for
specifications, though, with lots of possibility to link people, bugs,
branches....