GTG translations

Sorry to bother you again.
Two things:

- Less important: should we hide the not implemented stuff in the
preferences window for the release? I think we should

- More important: after the change in translation policy people are
only allowed to "suggest" translations
(http://identi.ca/conversation/22873556#notice-22874384).
 Gtg-contributors are not able to validate translations (acollign is
reporting that, I'll look into it now).
However, who's going to validate all the languages? It seems we speak
Italian,  French, Portuguese and English.
I don't know much about this translation policy, so I'm reporting the
issue in case we have someone more expert here.

Follow ups