Re: Refactorisation progress : It works (but it's slow)

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~bryceharrington/gtg/gtg-refactor-browser-cleanup

> I figure now that the refactor work is mostly in place now, it would be
> a good point to make changes such as this.  If you like this cleanup, I
> can keep on with it and shoot for getting the nomenclature 100%
> consistent.
>
> I know this is mostly code-cosmetics, but since python does not enforce
> strict typechecking, at least having the widget variables named
> consistently will help prevent silly errors in the future.

This is really really good! I can't emphasize enough how I like such
commits :-)

Thanks a lot Bryce, this is really good. (and merged)

I've also seen that you have a branch to put every widget in a notebook so
that plugins can add tabs. This is an idea I had for some time and I really
believe we should go that way.

Lionel