0.2.2 needs some polishing

Hello,

I've tested 0.2.2 from the PPA and I just realized that, if we want to be
a featured APP in Ubuntu Lucid, there are some things that need to be
polished with the preferences window.

1) The starage pane should be hidden as it's empty.
2) Greyed out preferences should be hidden because they can't be enabled
(not implemented)
3) The config plugin window popups behind the preferences window

This would let us with only one preference (launch at startup) but I don't
see this as a problem.

Empty placeholder are fine and useful for the dev version (and even daily
PPA) but for a release that will hit a LTS, we should really aim for
professionalism and polishing.

Lionel

PS: I propose to fix that and to release quickly a 0.2.3 called "NSEA
Protector"  so the spirit of 0.2.2 is still there but even better ;-)

Follow ups