Re: GTG Gsoc proposition

I like the idea. Since it's a non-trivial change in gnome-shell's UI, this
is probably more of a gnome-shell's project than ours (as the Docky-GTG
plugin is a Docky project and so on).

Quick remarks on the idea:
- the problem of keeping " the data synced with the modifications done in
the GTG main applications" is easily solved implementing signals in dbus
(the Docky plugin developer wanted those too, we have a bug open for that)
- I don't understand the "draft class structure" graph. Why the "Task
Manager" handles Tags (which are connected to Tasks) instead of managing
tasks directly?

-@Bertrand: I submitted a proposal here:
http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/Ideas