Re: [GTG]release the fixes?

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 02:55:43AM +0200, Luca Invernizzi wrote:
> Hello dear developers (at UDS or not),
> Some pretty nasty bugs have been fixed on the stable series (0.2). In
> particular, one plugin was causing GTG to hang on quitting, and in some
> timezones/daylight savings  the RTM plugin was setting dates one day before.
>
> Should we eventually release those, before 0.3?

Another 0.2.x release makes a lot of sense.

Among other things, it would allow backporting the fixes to put in SRU
for Lucid Ubuntu.  Also it may be possible to update the version to a
new 0.2.x release in 10.04.1 in a few months.  There is also a Backports
repository that would be worth putting a new 0.2.x release into.

Having stable updates for Lucid would set a good example, so in Maverick
more can be done with gtg in Ubuntu.

Bryce