Multi-backend status

Hello there,
 I've started working on the multi-backend support expansion, and I'd
 like to discuss with you the UI.
 I'll keep it short :)

 First of all, here's the current status:
 - added support for keeping only a subset of tasks in the backend (depending
   on the tags)  (70%)
 - refactored the handling of the backends. We now have a BackendTypeManager
   which is in charge of backend *types* and generation of new backends, while
   the instances of backends are handled in the datastore. (60%)
 - started working on defining a prototype for backends  (50%)
 - ui for adding and managing backends   (20%)

Point of discussion:
- ui for managing backends: the current "preferences ui" is fine for plugins,
  but backends differ from plugins in two points:
  - configuration is *always* necessary
  - they need to be added and removed (since we can have two instances of the
    same backend)
  Therefore, I was evaluating to take backends configuration out of the
  preferences window, in the Edit menu (which is quite empty). This would be
  easier to find for the user and let us use a different interface.
  I've started experimenting with a ui similar to the Empathy account dialog
  (picture attached). Attached you'll see my little experiment.
  I think this ui suits backends better because:
  - we have just one window, not a preference window for each backend.
    This means that everything is one click away and the user always has a
    global view
  - (Ubuntu) users are used to empathy
  I know that this is quite similar to the old plugins preference window. Well,
  fashion is cyclic :D

  Tell me what you think!
    Luca

Ps: Yay! I actually remembered to attach pics!