Re: [Gtg-gsoc] Invernizzi - GSoC code review

> Usercase:
> Sandy has her GTG list.
> - eat pizza
>   - buy pizza
>     - something else
> Sandy keeps her shopping list on her phone. Therefore, before going to the supermarket, she tags buy pizza @RTM.
> Now, RTM does not support subtasks. What happen to "something else"?

Thought of a few more launchpad use case ideas after sending the last email...
These really don't add much to the discussion, and are mostly predicated
on a read-write launchpad backend, but thought I'd throw them out to
help stimulate thought.

Btw, I'm not saying we *should* do these things, only that if such
things *could* be done in some fashion with gtg.

0.  For all gtg bugs in status 'New', Bob creates individual tasks to
review and triage them.  For each task, he loads the bug in firefox to
look at and work on, then marks it to status Confirmed in launchpad, and
closes the task in gtg.

1.  Arthur retrieves a listing of all unassigned confirmed bugs, and
browses them, selecting subset to add to his task list.  Launchpad is
then updated to mark those bugs as assigned to him.

2.  Arthur imports 42 assigned launchpad bug reports.  He decides to
focus on 2 this week starting tomorrow.  He selects the other 40 and set
their start date to next week.

3.  The next day, the 2 tasks/bugs become started and appear in Arthur's
WorkView.  Launchpad is automatically updated to put the bugs into 'In
Progress' status.

4.  For the first bug, Arthur decides to wait on working on it until
after he returns from a developer conference, so reschedules it for 3
weeks.  Launchpad is automatically updated to put the bug status back to
'Triaged'.

5.  For the second bug, Arthur notices that the reporter did not test
the correct version of the code.  He adds a task for a triager
(e.g. Bob) to walk the reporter through the process of doing this
testing.  This task is published to launchpad so any bug triager using
gtg can spot it and assign it to themselves.

Bryce