Continuous integration for GTG

Hello everyone,

At UDS in La Hulpe, we talked about how it would be a Good Thing to
have some kind of continuous integration for GTG. That way, we can be
notified when the tests fail, and perhaps we will be encouraged to
write even more tests.

I've set up such a system on my own server at http://mumak.net:8080/.

It polls trunk every fifteen minutes for updates and runs the tests.
If someone breaks the tests, then they'll get an email telling them
they've done so. You'll notice that the test suite is currently
broken.

I can also configure it to send an email to a mailing list whenever
the build state changes. Do you want me to do this? Which email
address should I send it to?

jml

Follow ups