Re: task syncing

Hello Luca,

That's a very interesting question. It is possible (not sure) that it is
an historical decision.

Your idea to refactorize that is a very good one.

We also somewhat use the current callback to not oversync during
launch : we set the callback at the end so it cannot be called at the
beginning.

But it's straightforward to do the same with signals. In fact, I think
that signals are a lot more powerful for that kind of stuffs.

>  - if a task changes its tags (and thus should be stored in a different
>    backend) we have to change the sync function

That point doesn't seem to be a problem. You have to change the uid
anyway. So why not the sync function ?

> It seems to be a bit faster than the current implementation (the trunk
> 39 seconds to load 1000 tasks is cut down to 25), but my test are really

That's an huge improvement ! That fact alone should convince us :-)

Lionel