Re: Client-server separation: code reorganization

Hi Paul,

Could you resolve the conflicts and then resubmit ?

I will accept the merge as soon as it is fixed and as soon as I've the
agreement of people who currently have a branch. Please sync with trunk
ASAP so you can sync again with the trunk after the merge.

Lionel

https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout/+merge/26624