Re: Merging Paul's refactoring

Le 11/06/10 13:18, Luca Invernizzi a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Lionel Dricot<ploum@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi all,

Today I've merged Paul's code reorganisation.

I've one comment :

- the dbus was moved into GTK. I believe that it should not. Instead,
there should still be a "view manager" that would be UI agnostic and
contains the DBus interface.

Any UI, should have to register itself to that view manager and implement
a given interface so that, when the viewmanager says "open task X", it
does.

What do you think ?
I agree. We could have a view-manager for each UI, and a
meta-view-manager that just acts as a proxy to the current VM.
Registering a ui means registering its VM to the meta-VM.

Just my 2 cents...

Is it me or the "viewmanager" is actually the controler in an MVC model perspective? In this case, couldn't we just name this file after this naming scheme? It would be more directly identifiable.