Syncronising in GTG

Hello.

I have 4 computers that I use during the week. Right now GTG lacks one
essential feature that I need: saving internal database to the file on
disk. I want to keep my GTG database on a USB stick, I want to
double-click on a file and GTG to start and open this database.

Honestly, I thing that .local/share/gtg is very stupid idea. Tasks
database is not some thing that must be hidden from user, it is
essential. It is file where all your data is situated.

What do you think about this feature?

I am ready to implement this. If I get your approval, than I would
like to talk about synchronizing my development with GSoC guys in
order not to break each other functionality and plans.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Follow ups