pushing a relationship from the backend

Hi,

This question is mainly for Luca.

Currently, we are building a task object (including all the relationships)
then, the backend push that task in the datastore.

Does it makes more sense to, instead, make the backend pushing tasks and
relationships separately ? Current crash in the liblarch_migration branch
is due to the fact that we try to create the relationship inside the task
while that task has not yet been added to a tree.

>From a liblarch perspective, it means exposing the new_relationship
function. To me, it also makes some sense as I'm trying to have all that
relationship stuffs completely out of the task and maintened only in the
tree (the rationale behind it is that relationship is function of the
filters and that I want to unify everything as being a view of a tree,
removing the concept of the "real tree" and "real relationships". A nice
side effect would be that a node could be part of multiple trees)

I'm currently coding that to see how it works but I'm not familiar with
the @decorator.

Lionel

Follow ups