Liblarch and threads

Hi there,

Just a quick note to say that liblarch_rebased should now be feature
complete with three exceptions :

- Drag-n-drop. (I don't plan to implement it until liblarch-gtk is well
debugged)
- Expanding/collapsing (It doesn't work, I don't know why)
- Plugin API

Liblarch is free of any known bug. 2 optimization have been disabled
because proven to be buggy (grep for PLOUM_DEBUG). You will experience a
severe perf degradation with -s bryce.

Liblarch-gtk is crashing a lot (with -s bryce). It looks like those bugs
might be caused by thread. I've some doubt because we use signals to
communicate with liblarch-gtk (thus, handler are run in gobject.mainloop).

I encourage you to experiment a bit.

Cheers,

Lionel

Follow ups