Re: [Branch ~gtg/gtg/trunk] 12 revisions removed

Also, this is the last change in Trunk (that launchpad hasn't sent
because of the removal).

"UnitTests are automatically loaded at run time in GTG/tests/__init__.py.

Before, we had to add all the tests  by hand in the
test_suite function, and that lead to a lot of merge conflicts. As tests
are now automatically added, there's no need to edit that file anymore."