Liblarch_newbase, call for review

Hello Lionel (and CCd gtg contributors),
I'm trying to help in the development of liblarch_newbase, but I'd
like to hear from your experience: what do you think is not working
properly (also, in terms of performances)? Don't be afraid of being
lenghty, I'll read it all :)

Also, I've made one one-liner commit I'd like you to comment on. I've
noticed that deleting a task/node sitting on top of a very long list
was causing huge delays (depending on the number of nodes in the
list), while deleting from the bottom was fine. That's because
liblarch is updating all the siblings nodes that follow the one that
is deleted. Removing that behaviour, however, doesn't seem to break
anything: the tests are fine and the gtk treeview is too. Am I wrong?

I've also added a failing test I'd like you to see. It's a stress
test, adding lots of nodes, updating them and then deleting them. The
"delete" part can't find the nodes in the tree, but the tree says
they're present.

Thirdly, I've seen that performances are bad when adding a lot of
tasks (with ./scripts/stress_test  1000), but loading them from disk
is very fast. This is kind of strange. Anyway, this bug won't be
visible to GTG users (I don't think they type fast enough), so it's
lower priority.

Lastly, do you think we're ready to add multi-selection and drag-n-drop?

Thanks and have a great time,
 Luca

Follow ups