Re: Liblarch and threads

Maybe we've missed some important bug. Explanation: I was trying to
find the problem with gtk by disconnecting completely liblarch_gtk
from the underlying tree (by disconnecting the treemodel).
I figured that doing that I should come up with an empty tree but no
complaints from gtk (since we were assuming that the errors were
coming from threads and race conditions).
Turns out that liblarch crashes also with the treemodel disconnected.
That is great, because the bug might be easier to find. Any idea why
is that happening? Is liblarch_gtk communicating with liblarch only
via "node-added", deleted, modified and  reordered?