Re: Free Interaction design

Hi Genevieve and all,

Nice to hear from you.

Our project is using Launchpad to centralize all our tools
(mailing-list, bugs, etc).

Could you please create an account on http://launchpad.net ?

When it's done, send me a link to this account and I will add you to our
developers mailing-list : https://launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors

Then start asking your questions at the following address :
<gtg-contributors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That way, we can all participate and follow the conversation.

I really believe it will be interesting :-)

Lionel