Re: Checking multiple backends status

Hello Izidor,
thanks for your feedback.The bugs you're describing are not related to
the GSoC project. Instead, they are caused by the fact that the GTG
innermost mechanics (the data structure that contains all the tasks)
has been changing lately to solve a series of bugs.
That change is currently causing several things to not work properly
in trunk, but they will be fixed as soon as that work is completed.
Until recently, for example, plugins did not work anymore, but now
they're fixed.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this!
  Luca