Re: Coming back to life

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 01:27:35PM +0000, Thibault Fevry wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  I was there and as far as I've seen, most of the bug reports were filled
> against 2.4 version (And I don't know that version well, that's why I didn't
> triaged those bugs.). A more important bug is the one that was reported
> because many tests failed, I think there's a branch made by someone to fix
> that particular issue.

That's correct, I offered to upload the branch but there were still a
couple test failures he was working on, and then I went to bed and lost
track.  The errors for the last couple failures were kind of confusing,
so maybe those tests could be described better.

>  I personally, didn't really made anything because I didn't knew what we
> should do (Not that many dev in irc channel.)

As to me, I've been on an older (pre-liblarch) snapshot of gtg, so
it's not been convenient to send fixes, but I have a few odds and ends
I've been poking at on the side as I've had time..

> I just fixed a small bug
> in gtcli to allow Utf-8 names. (There a diff.patch, only 4 letters change,
> probably can be directly committed and there's no need for Bryce to review
> it.

Yes, go ahead and commit; I did review it and it looked perfectly ok.

>  Finally, let me know if I can help for something else than 0.2.4 bugs.

Would it make sense to do a 0.2.5 release for some of those bugs?

Bryce