Re: Bug 694360: Missing a tag when inheriting

Le dimanche 26 décembre 2010 à 00:22 +0100, Izidor Matušov a écrit :
> Hi everybody & Merry Christmas!
>
> Today I finally found a while for filling a bug which is bothering me a
> lot [1]. I'm trying to create a patch for it and after an hour I find
> out there is in GTG/core/task.py (line 343) a command:
>
> task.tag_added(t.get_name())
>
> which add a tag without creating an text entry in the task. When you
> open the task, I assume, some checking creates a text entry for it. (But
> not in the case of adding a tag with <CTRL>+T) I want to have there
>
> task.add_tag(t.get_name())
>
> which would also create a text entry. (And it is more logical for me)
>
> Was it an intension to have something like this or it is just a little
> bug? I'm curious if the bug can be fixed by the one-line patch or not.
>
> 1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/694360

Hi,

I think this behavior was introduced for the case where a task don't
currently have any text (and thus, we cannot add the tag to that text).

Another problem was to add the @tag in the start of the text, which is
done in the TaskEditor. It is thus a sort of indirect call to the task
Editor.

Lionel