GTG Hackathon Nov 2011

Hello fellow GTG hackers,

I would like to say thanks to Paulo, Joao und Lionel for they awesome work during the weekend! I had a great time, a few bugs were solved, a few new bugs were introduced :-) I hope that you decide to spent a moment or two of you precious spare time on hacking GTG in the future!

We have done a lot of new stuff since 0.2.4 and have to ship the long awaited 0.2.9. The plan is to release 0.2.9 before Christmas 2011, i.e. in the middle of December 2011. There are some bugs to solve [1], go over closed bugs and ensure they are really closed...

I worked on downgrading files from 0.2.9 format, so you are able to try 0.2.9 and then switch back to your favorite 0.2.4. We are going to release 0.2.5 with this patch this week.

I would like to repeat GTG Hackathon in the future, maybe in February or in March 2012. Get together and spent a day on coding again. Coding together (online) is a great motivational booster. :-)

See you at the next Hackathon!

Izidor

1: http://bit.ly/nusdYE