Re: backends blueprint

Hello everybody,

Since several of us have ideas on the direction we should take with
the back-ends, let's collect both the cheers to mendy and these ideas in
this thread.
I know that Izidor would like to "polish back-end experience" - he
sounds like a salesman :D -.
I was thinking about integrating with gnome-online-accounts to offload
all the authentication to them :).

I started to writing down my ideas to wiki page blueprint [1]. I will write down more ideas later.

I would like ask everyone to give a try to backends, play with them and write down her/his feelings. What was the biggest pain? Was there something confusing?

Please share your feelings.

Izidor

1: https://live.gnome.org/gtg/blueprints/backends