Re: About the redesign effort WAS Re: GTG Redesign

Hi,

I would like to ask a question (I also already asked Izidor this via email,
but in case this is a better place to ask, here it is:

I want to go ahead and fix a bug. I have the bzr for gtg, and the tarball
for liblarch on the same level in my directory as gtg. But I get an error
when I try to:[meg@meg trunk]$ ./gtg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gtg", line 103, in <module>
    import GTG.gtg
  File "/home/meg/gtg/trunk/GTG/gtg.py", line 58, in <module>
    from GTG.gtk.manager    import Manager
  File "/home/meg/gtg/trunk/GTG/gtk/manager.py", line 34, in <module>
    from GTG.gtk.browser.browser import TaskBrowser
  File "/home/meg/gtg/trunk/GTG/gtk/browser/browser.py", line 44, in
<module>
    from GTG.gtk.browser.treeview_factory import TreeviewFactory
  File "/home/meg/gtg/trunk/GTG/gtk/browser/treeview_factory.py", line 30,
in <module>
    from liblarch_gtk                     import TreeView
ImportError: No module named liblarch_gtk

I have liblarch on the same level in my directory as gtg. How do I resolve
the error?

Thanks,
Meg