Re: Basic UI layout

Hi Anant,

I don't have the time to review your mockups in details but I only
want to tell you that it's great work and exactly the kind of mockups
which are useful for the discussion.

But as Meg pointed out, even before mockup, discussion should happen
of what we are trying to achieve. What are the goals of GTG.

This is our manifesto:
https://live.gnome.org/gtg/manifesto

This manifesto has currently 4 key objectives and, I believe, each
design choice should be done with at least one of those objective in mind.

But, nevertheless, nice work !

Lionel