From: Nimit Shah <nimit.svnit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2012/4/10
Subject: Re: [Gtg-contributors] Setting due date of tasks
To: Izidor Matušov <izidor.matusov@xxxxxxxxx>

I still feel that changing the start date to the due date will be
considered as a bug by normal users, because they will be setting due dates
earlier than start dates only by mistake.
If they feel that a task is due earlier, then they will change the start
date too.

A child should not have a due date later than the parent task.  We can also
keep a check for child's start_date. We can enforce the start date to be
earlier than the due date of the parent with earliest due_date (since a sub
task can have more than one parent.)

Nimit Shah,
B Tech 3rd year,
Computer Engineering Department,