Re: Redesign: Mockups and Stuff (Round 2)

Hi,

Great work, Alex! These look awesome.

I agree that the background colors need to be optional. In terms of
compliance with GNOME accessibility standards this is right on. Showing
text labels next to the icons also helps the app to comply with the
standards. I also really like your syncing toolbar.

How are you going to deal with adding subtasks?

Keep up the good work :)

Meg