Re: Redesign: Mockups and Stuff (Round 2)

Hi Alex,

I like your mockups, there are really nice.

I like the darker sidebar, I think you're right about the fact that a white
sidebar make GTG look too busy. However, I think the sidebar is too dark
right now. In the spirit of integrating into GNOME, I think we should opt
out for the default darker background color (much like nautilus).

Regarding the "sans" font: it's ok changing it, but let's keep in mind that
this will actually depends on the user's configuration. (I myself used to
use the "ubuntu" font for a while)

Adopting the twitter-syntax for tags and people is indeed a good.
Consistency is important. I agree with you about "contexts", it may indeed
seems a bit too technical/conceptual. Let's stick to "tags" until we have a
better option (I'm not sure "label" or "smart tags" actually add something
to the concept).

For the star-as-priority: I agree with you, it's an interesting idea. I'm
actually curious to play with this idea and see how it works. Maybe you
should add a "Starred" item in the sidebar too to see them.

The synchronization icons in the bottom part of the sidebar is a nice
touch, I like it.

Thanks again for the great work!

Bertrand