From: i@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 04/16/12 04:03 AM
To: Alexander Barnickel
Subject: Re: [Gtg-contributors] Redesign: Mockups and Stuff (Round 2)

 hi, Alex and others

 As the applicant for Task Editor Rework. I really appreciate the mockup.

 Just one little suggestion.
 It would be better if the task editor interface can support "Path" just something like in the nautilus so as to support subtasks or even subsubtasks well.
 A screenshot of "Path" in nautilus is in the attachment.

 P.S. I would like to know the tool to make such mockup, Thx very much
 --
 Best Wishes!

 Yours Sincerely,
 扈煊 Hu Xuan