Re: adding docs in GNOME Library

Thanks Fred & Andre,

GTG indeed has no documentation at the moment as it is WorkIn Progress on
Gitorious <https://gitorious.org/gtg-user-documentation>. The plan is to
finish the first release of docs and have it included by the end of June.
As soon as it is ready I'll ping you and file the request on Bugzilla if
needed.

Cheers,
Radina