Re: Date structure

Hi Bertrand,

Nice pics! I would just say, that moving start date shouldn't update other start dates. We want from subtasks to be rather steps you have to accomplish before working on the main task than a "container" for subtasks. In other words, when I have planned a trip (14.6. - 20. 6.) and I have a subtask "Buy ticket" which should be done between 10.6. - 12. 6., according to you trip has to have start date 10.6.

IMHO the only constrain for start date should be that start date < due date. In the current GTG it is more a planning mechanism (way how to hide task in workview) than something rigidly set.

Izidor