Re: GTG User Documentation - last call for comments

Hi!
   This is an off topic suggestion, but I guess it would be better if the
doc was middle aligned. If it is out of scope for your work, you can leave
it and maybe if allowed I can help with that.
Nimit Shah,
B Tech 3rd year,
Computer Engineering Department,
SVNIT Surat