Re: [Gtg-user] Schedule for the upcoming release (0.3)

Ok, I am not a big Galaxy Quest quotes connoisseur, so let me know if it's
going to be the "Grabthar's Hammer" or something else, because that can be
the inspiration for some cute pics... ;)

R.

PS: None of this summer GSoC projects are going to be included in this
release?