Re: Fwd: Interested in GTG

Hi Sagar,
You can start with 'love' tagged bugs (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bugs?field.tag=love).
For the idea that you want to work on, you can take up bugs related to
quickadd bar, tasks and task editor.
I hope you have bzr installed on your linux box and also, I hope that your
Linux box has Python3 and Gtk3 support as they are required for the nightly
build release of the product.
You can find steps for contributing over here: (
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/gtg/contributing)
Happy coding :)

Nimit Shah