gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Paul's proposal

I agree with Lionel, let's create a SoC hub on our wiki.

I suggest the following:

 - Create a link from the home page (http://live.gnome.org/gtg)
pointing to http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc (already done)
 - Moving actual content from http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc to
http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc2009 (already done)
 - Each student create and maintain their pages and update their misc.
links on http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc/

In particular, Karlo, I'd also like you to copy and improve your SoC
description. I'd like to see more information about the structure you
will adopt to implement your functionality. Maybe you should include
some figures explaining what the web applications modules will be, if
you have API, what the stack will look like (roughly) and maybe also
some mockups about what the different pages would look like. Make sure
you refine your planning according to this new information (with a
particular focus on what will be available at mid-term) The more
precise is your work and schedule, the more in control your are!

Bertrand