gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Getting Things GNOME: Web service and API

Hi Karlo,

I just took a look to your code, unfortunately I couldn't see anything, I'm getting a django error page right now ("Unable to guess signature from an empty list"). I guess I must configure something. However, I've had the time to see it before, it was nice to the premices of a web-enabled gtg!

It would be nice from you to explain us a bit how we could use your branch (with a blog post, a mail, or a wiki page for instance). Also, please don't forget to link your portfolio to the GTG wiki and to maintain it. I would like this page to be an up to date snapshot of your progress in your SoC, so it's very important that you take regularly some time to update it.

That said, keep up the good work! And good luck with your bachelor thesis! I hope everything is all right for you. Don't hesitate to ask for something if you need it.

Bertrand