gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Getting things GNOME! Web service and API: Weekly Report 05.

Hi Karlo,

I just tested your app, congrats for your work so far!

Just a small remark: I had to do a syncdb in order to launch the django application, which was not documented in your README but came quite naturally after I saw the stack trace. Maybe you should update it or reference your wiki page since there the instructions seem up to date.

Good luck for your final exams!

Regards,

Bertrand