gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

GTG - multiple backends week #10 (Luca Invernizzi)

Hello developers,
 Here's my weekly report for week #10 (also on [blogpost], with
pictures, and on my [portfolio]).
"""
I'm at GUADEC!
It's been awesomely great so far. I've finally met the guys I've been
working with and new people from all over GNOME. Thanks to them and to
the talks I've been following we have new ideas for GTG! I'll tell you
about them as they get a little more polished, but they will involve
Telepathy.
As for my GSoC work, the first version of the Remember the milk
backend is now complete. A couple of small bugs still need to be fixed
:)
Thanks to the first days GUADEC wifi, I've been able to test my
backends on an unreliable link (now the network works perfectly).
We've also been having a small GTG hackfest to fix the nastiest bugs in trunk.
See you next week, and thanks for all the people organizing GUADEC,
giving talks or just being here!
"""
[portfolio] http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc2010_invernizzi_portfolio
[blogpost] http://allievi.sssup.it/techblog/?p=527
[bzr branch] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/multi-backends__invernizzi_gsoc gtg-invernizzi