Welcome on the GTG users mailing list

Hello and welcome to the GTG users mailing list.

We plan to release the 0.1 version of GTG by the end of the month with a
package in a PPA so you can install GTG very easily.

If you are familiar enough with bzr and the command-line, we encourage you
to test the current trunk :

bzr branch lp:gtg
cd gtg
python main.py

Please report any bug or suggestion you might have. We know that there's
some bug in the way subtasks are handled in the task editor. This is
currently a work in progress in another branch.

If you are a python programmer, every patche is welcome. Especially small
patches that refactorize stuffs to make them easier. We also want to build
a test suite so don't hesitate to contact us.

If you don't want to test a so experimental software, please be patient
until 0.1 :-)  You can still contribute your ideas and every discussion is
welcome on this list.

BTW, we also are on ohloh : https://www.ohloh.net/p/gtg

Thanks for joing the GTG users group

Lionel