Re: [Zim-wiki] Discover Getting Thing Gnome and Zim, potential for collaboration

I would think that if both Zim and GTG has D-Bus interfaces that allowed
them to be automated, then this would be pretty simple to implement. I don't
know about Zim but a D-Bus interface is in the bugtracker and - I believe -
planned for a future version of GTG.

Dunc