Re: Anticipating next release

Hello,

It has been a few weeks since we wanted to push out a release but
unfortunatly, I didn't find the time. Making the deb and uploading to the
PPA is a process I still find non-intuitive, long and very painful (and
very error prone) so it takes time and motivation. The release manager
position is a though job. If there is any volunteer for the position,
please apply ! A good knowledge of debian packages for python applications
is required.

There are several branches actually registered in Launchpad. Is there any
merge proposal for a 0.1.2 release ? Is there any bug that should be fixed
for the 0.1.2 release ?

Lionel