Re: Saying hello =)

Hello Ray and welcome

We don't think anything about contriblution if we don't see code ;-)

The best way to collaborate is actually doing it. Find a small bug you
want to fix, branch the code, fix the bug, ask for help on IRC and then
test you solution and ask for a merge of your branch (see the wiki).

When stuffs are not clear, ask on IRC. Also, don't hesitate to improve the
wiki once you've got answers or you understand something. (also improve
the wikipedia page marked for deletion :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_GNOME! ).

It's very hard at the beginning because it's a whole new codebase. Don't
take it bad if your merges are refused multiple times, it's how we all
learned : by making errors, by trying, by having fun most of the time even
if some rare occasions are painful.

So, don't hesitate : just dive !

Welcome again ! :-)

Ploum