[Weekly report] Week 8: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hello,

This week I worked with libchamplain and added it to the GTG!
geolocalized-tasks plugin that I'm making. I have a working version as
planned. It's now possible to add a location to a task or view a task
(that has a defined location) on the map. It will have some more
features in a few days.

Learning libchamplain was a challenge, I had some problems and spent
allot of time figuring out how to solve them but the libchamplain team
was wonderful and help me thru the problems, many thanks to Victor and
Pierre-Luc!

So this week I:
      * added libchamplain to geolocalized-tasks plugin in GTG!
              * learned how clutter/libchamplain works
              * tested and experimented with the python bindings
                      * view, layers and markers mostly
              * coded an example (demo in python) of how to change a
                markers position on the map. The demo is available here:
                http://paulocabido.com/soc/libchamplain/move_marker.py
      * fixed several bugs in the plugin-engine

All the code (plugin + plugin-engine) is available at my plugin-engine
branch: https://code.launchpad.net/~pcabido/gtg/plugin-engine

I'll make a post tomorrow with some images or a video of it in action.

Regards,
Paulo Cabido