Remember the milk push

 Hi,
   the rtm plugin has finally a GUI, so I've pushed it to gtg-user.
   You can check it out at:

   bzr branch lp:~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin

   What doesn't work (unimplemented):
     - title changes: they are detected, but not yet
      synced (still need to compare the modification dates)
     - syncing of anything else apart of the title
     - throttling of the requests to RTM

   Bug:
       To track the changes, I use the task_id ( I need
       to have something
       that identifies the task even if it has
       changed). Unfortunately,
       GTG reuses ids if a task is deleted and another
       created.
       Is it possible to have some kind of uuid?

   Happy holidays,
        Luca