Re: Plugin to print a tasks list to a file

Chab : do you plugin solve the following bug
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/318714 ?

I will not be online for a few weeks but maybe you could ask Bertrand and
Paulo for some help in order to merge your plugin in the trunk (if it's
useful)

Thanks for your interest :-)

Lionel