Re: [Gtg] Remember the milk plugin

Hello, gtgs.
I'm currently writing the last and  "nicely written" version of the RTM
plugin.
It is currently capable of synchronizing new tasks (new meaning that
one of the backends has never seen that task before) completely in
both ways.
It synchronizes the attributes:
- title
- text (task description)
- tags
- due date
Consider that Tasque has not tag support :-P

Apart from the GUI, the "stateless sync" is complete. However, I want to
track the changes that happen to task after the first sync (eg: title
changes), so I need a unique ID for each task (that doesn't change if
 the task changes). That is not a problem in RTM, however it is in GTG.
Currently, in GTG, task ids (or tids) are reused if a task is cancelled
and subsequently another one is added, so they are not unique.

**QUESTION** I absolutely need another task property that can be used as
uuid (something like get_uuid(self) ).
I don't see now another way in which my problem could be solved, but I'm
open to ideas (of course).
This means that the files in the GTG/core/ directory have to be
modified. I would love if someone that knows that area better than I
do would do that, or at least tell me where to drive my keyboard to, in
order not to break the concept behind the various classes (that are not
 throughly documented yet :-) ).

I'm waiting for your ideas. We could just accept duplication of task
upon title change in one of the backends for now. I personally don't
like this option, though.

Luca