Re: couchdb status?

Hello Jonathan,

Indeed, segphault is working on that. The best place is to see his branch
at https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~segphault/gtg/desktop-couchdb

If you want to cooperate, I would suggest to push this branch to
~gtg-user/gtg/desktop-couchdb so anybody from the gtg-user can commit to
it.

Regarding backends, I will send a long email explaining what's the plan
for backends in 0.3. In short, the goal is to have multiple backends that
you can select as "task sources". I will send this email after 0.2 is
released (due for this Friday), to not add too much confusion to the
release process.

If more and more GTG people are at UDS, I hope to get some sponsoring for
next UDS ;-)

Cheers,

Lionel