Things are going to break !

Good morning everybody !

First of all, I want to thanks Luca and all the contributors to the nice
and shiny 0.2.2 release. This release has the impressive record of 1.72 bug
fixed every day !
(see http://live.gnome.org/gtg/release_names ). I'm also pleased to see a
bunch of new talents/helpers : Paul, Bryce (well, those two are not so new
anymore), Alexandre (seeking help for the Windows port), Lionel (yet
another homonym in the GTG project), chris and all the others.

Thanks guys !

Now for some exciting news : if Luca is very good at fixing bug, I'm
personally good at creating new ones. This means that trunk will be soon
completely broken. (as soon as Luca tells me that the daily-build PPA is
frozen).

*DON'T USE TRUNK ANYMORE*

For a few weeks, don't use trunk if you don't plan to contribute code. It
will eat all your tasks, rape your cat, kill your baby and, worst of all,
produce 100g of CO2 by hour of use.

If you are a very brave tester, you can try to list regressions. Fill them
in launchpad with the tag "regression". But, because there are so many
regressions, please be careful to not fill in duplicates. If you are
unsure, don't do anything (
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bugs?field.tag=regression )
Also, it's a good idea to be familiar with the code to understand really
what the regression is.

Thanks for your patience :-)

Lionel

Follow ups