a question about dbus for my Cairo-Dock applet

Hi,

I just join this list so let me know if I am posting in the wrong list.

I am currently writing an applet for Cairo-Dock to interact with GTG.

So far I have extracted the list of task and put them in a menu. I can
also write
a task quickly with a middle-click

Now I would like to implement few more options like being notified when
a task is due

Right now I can't do it because the Dbus API doesn't seem to have any
signals implemented

Is there any plan to do so? or am I misunderstanding the API?

I would like signals to tell me that a task is due, another one for
telling me that a task was deleted, completed...

/Philippe